HEALTHY HAIR KA VAADA ft HIMALAYA




Hello ladies,
I hope you all are doing great and had a safe holi.If you guys are following me on Instagram, you might have seen my recent post about my Himalaya, 4fabulous hair treatment.It was indeed a great experience ,also they have handed me this cute hamper and asked me to review their products.
So I thought of sharing my experience through this post.

My hair has been damaged a lot as I frequently heat style and colour my hair.
The after effects of holi has been worse,as the extreme colour and chemicals and also the dust and pollution took a toll on my hair.
Recently I have taken a pledge ,my HEALTHY HAIR KA VAADA, as I promise to take care of my hair, keep it healthy and nourished by incorporating products that will repair my hair.

Himalaya has just launched their new anti dandruff range by introducing the four steps regime to fabulous hair.

The four steps regime consists of:

1) OILING
Himalaya’s anti-dandruff hair oil destroys microbial infestations on the scalp and keeps the scalp dandruff free.Massaging the oil also stimulates hair growth by increasing the blood circulation.The natural ingredients in the oil hydrates and moisturizes the hair and also reduces scalp dryness and itchiness.Use it on regular basis for lustrous hair.

2) SHAMPOOING


Himalaya’s anti dandruff shampoo is specially formulated with botanical extracts that nourishes the scalp and hair shafts and keeps it dandruff free.The shampoo is fortified with herbal ingredients like tea tree oil, aloevera and chickpea that are very effective and gentle on the hair
Tea tree oil helps treat dandruff due to its anti fungal properties. Aloevera softens hair and controls itchiness.Chickpea is rich in protein and nourishes the hair and keeps it healthy.

 3) CONDITIONING

Himalaya’s anti-dandruff conditioner is formulated with herbs that doesn’t only fights with dandruff but also nourishes the hair and moisturizes it and detangles and makes the hair manageable and tangle free. It also contains all the natural ingredients like tea tree oil,aloevera and chickpea just like the
 Himalaya anti-dandruff shampoo and hence it is gentle on the scalp and chemical free.

4) MASKING/ HAIR CREAM 



The last step is to use the hair mask.The Himalaya anti dandruff hair Cream is specially o with botanical extracts that removes dandruff and nourishes the hair shafts. It also contains Tea tree oil that has anti fungal properties which help remove dandruff and also tulsi that soothes the scalp and controls the itchy sensation .Makes hair silky,soft and tangle free.

  
Hope you guys enjoyed reading my post.And you too will pledge a HEALTHY HAIR KA VAADA for your hair just like I did.Follow these simple four step regime and pamper your hair with all the love it needs. 

love , Dermi



Comments

  1. Such a nice Post and Nice information we really like this.Have a look at haute her for basic makeup tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing the useful information. Harshini Anti Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat dandruff and a certain scalp infection. It reduces itching, irritation, and redness of the scalp. Fenugreek a popular remedy for dandruff, Combined with hibiscus, Restores scalp health.

    Natural Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indo western vibes

ABOUT ME